The Security Guard is responsible for patrolling hospital buildings and grounds to prevent fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry. The Security Guard is also responsible for maintaining a reporting system and documenting incidents of crime, security concerns, unsafe conditions, equipment management and unsafe acts. Documentation should include patients, visitors, staff, the hospital and clinic facilities, properties, and grounds.
• Patrols BVCHD property for safety
• Document all Security incidents
• Report unsafe conditions and concerns
• Deal with complaints in a professional manner
• Accountability for compliance with laws, regulations, and policies to demonstrate ethical behavior
• All other duties or responsibilities as assigned