|Title||Radiologic Technologist II (PD)|
|Salary||Min $41.55- Max. $60.35|
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Technician/Radiology Manager, independently performs General Diagnostic routine exams of the head, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis, and extremities as well as specialized exams such as gastric, fluoroscopic and portable exams as well as one of the following subspecialties Computerized Tomography (CT) or Mammography. These diagnostic procedures will be carried out with a caring, professional attitude with attention to detail. Prepares procedures for interpretation by obtaining correct patient histories. Performs other related duties as deemed necessary by the Chief Technician/Radiology Manager. Available for rotating schedule days, nights weekends and On-call shifts.
• Coordinates patient schedules and performs related clerical duties as needed. Is responsible to take on call duty. Prepares procedures for interpretation by obtaining correct patient histories and processing the images.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills.
• Ability to understand and utilize the Digital Image Storage device for image acquisition retrieval and storage of exams.
• Ability to maneuver portable X-ray equipment throughout the facility. Assumes the responsibility for proper patient positioning for every Xray procedure
• The CT Technologist is responsible for performing CT procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative. This position works at a technical level not requiring constant supervision. Work situations are a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, initiative, and ingenuity in order to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis.
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare administration, Business, or related field preferred.
• At least one year in second modality, i.e.. CT or Mammography
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District